Thursday, August 11, 2011

In recent adventures...part two.

The adventure continued in Paso Robles, CA.

The show was at the California Mid State Fair, so we wandered around for a few hours & did random fair things. You know, like eating nasty food like a Cookies & Cream Coffee Blast Milkshake, which wasn't worth the $5 I threw out for it? Yeah.



We ran into Gavin while looking at rabbits.



And then ran into Mickey & Jesse while wandering a bit later.



Another show, another front row ticket.



Gavin.

During Train's set, they always pull a few girls up during "She's On Fire" to sing and dance onstage. Morgan & I got chosen! (It pays to have front row!)







It. Was. So. Fun.





Lets face it. I loved every second of this. Being the center of attention makes me happy. Kidding. ;) Here's a little video for you:




Then m5 came on.







Afterwards I headed home, was on an adrenaline rush, and didn't go to sleep until nearly 4am. Yup. Lets just say the next day I stayed in bed pretty much the en.ti.re day!

UP NEXT: My homeboy, Matt Nathanson!

No comments:

Post a Comment